Fleckney Neighbourhood Plan
From: 24/07/2019 To: 11/09/2019.
Submission of Neighbourhood Plan
Notice is given that the Fleckney Neighbourhood Plan has been submitted by Fleckney Parish Council and Fleckney Neighbourhood Plan Steering Group to Harborough District Council for examination.
In accordance with the regulations, the following documents have been submitted for examination:
- Fleckney Neighbourhood Plan Submission Version (6.37MB)
- Fleckney NDP Basic Conditions Statement (917KB))
- Fleckney NDP Consultation Statement (1.13MB)
- Fleckney Neighbourhood Area Plan (808KB)
For more information and the Neighbourhood Plan evidence base please visit:
A seven week consultation on the proposed Neighbourhood Plan is now underway running from 24 July to 11 September 2019. Representations on the Plan Proposal are welcome and must be submitted to Harborough District Council on the submission forms provided no later than 11 September 2019 as follows:
- by email to email@example.com; or
- by post to Strategic Planning, Harborough District Council, The Symington Building, Adam & Eve Street, Market Harborough, LE16 7AG
Representation forms are available for download
The submitted documents can be viewed online by selecting the relevant attachments below. Alternatively hard copies of the documents can be inspected at:
- Concierge, Harborough District Council: Mon/Tues/Thurs/Fri: 8.45am – 5.00pm. Wed: 9.30am – 5.00pm;
- Fleckney Library, School Street, Fleckney LE8 8AS:
Tuesday - Wednesday: Closed
- Fleckney Parish Council Office, Fleckney Sports Centre, Leicester Road, Leicester LE8 8BG: Mondays and Tuesdays 9.00am to 1.00pm. Fridays 9.00am to 1:00pm.
- Market Harborough Library, Leicestershire County Council, The Symington Building, Adam and Eve Street, Market Harborough , LE16 7LT
Monday : Closed
Tuesday : 10am - 6pm
Wednesday : 10am - 6pm
Thursday : 10am - 6pm
Friday : 10am - 6pm
Saturday : 10am - 4pm
Sunday : Closed
If you wish to be notified of the Council’s decision on the plan proposal then please state this in your representation.
Harborough District Council is currently in the process of appointing a suitably qualified Examiner to carry out an examination into the Fleckney Neighbourhood Plan. Please note that all representations received during the consultation period will be forwarded to the appointed Examiner and be made publicly available.
In completing the representation form, please be aware that the Examiner will only be testing whether the proposed Neighbourhood Plan meets the basic conditions and other relevant legal requirements. The Examiner will not be testing the soundness of the plan or looking at other material considerations but checking that the plan:
- Has regard to national policy and advice contained in guidance issued by the Secretary of State;
- Contributes to the achievement of sustainable development;
- Is in general conformity with the Core Strategy;
- Does not breach, and is otherwise compatible with, EU and human rights obligations;
- Meets prescribed conditions and complies with prescribed matters;
- Meets the legal requirements;