To make this website easier to use, we sometimes place small text files on your device called cookies.
They are designed to improve the service a web provider can offer you. They help to:-
- remembering the things you’ve chosen while on our website, so you don’t have to keep re-entering them whenever you visit a new page
- remembering data you’ve given (for example, your address) so you don’t need to keep entering it
- measuring how you use the website so we can make sure it meets your needs.
- Remember a location (a postcode and an address) so that next time you visit our website you don’t have to enter your location details again (cookies used to set your location)
- Help you to change the website so that you can use colours and fonts of your choice (cookies used for accessibility settings)
- Measure how many people are using our online services which can help us to improve our website (cookies used for web analytics)
- Cookies page
By using our website, you agree that we can place these types of cookies on your device.
Our cookies aren’t used to identify you personally. They’re just here to make the site work better for you. You can manage and/or delete these files as you wish.
Visit AboutCookies.org to learn more about cookies.
Other People’s (Third Party) Cookies
We may use materials from YouTube and feeds from other websites such as Facebook and Twitter. These websites may place cookies on your device when watching or viewing these pages.
Below are links to their cookie policies:
Turning off cookies
You can stop cookies being downloaded on to your computer or other device by selecting the appropriate settings on your browser. If you do this you may not be able to use the full functionality of this website.
There is more information about how to delete or stop using cookies on AboutCookies.org. You can also opt out of being tracked by Google Analytics.
Further guidance on the use of personal information can be found at ico.org.uk.
This privacy notice will be regularly reviewed and updated. This revision was last updated on 12th September 2019.