Taking Action

Anti-social behaviour in Housing Association properties

In cases of anti-social behaviour in social housing, the relevant Housing Association will investigate complaints and can take action that can result in injunctions, court proceedings and eviction.

Initial complaints should be made to your housing officer who will follow up the complaint.