Ordering household bins in Harborough District
Request repairs to your bin
If your wheeled bin is damaged you can request a repair to your bin. If we can’t repair your bin we will replace it. This may be done on the next collection day or within 8 days after.
Before you begin – please note:
- If your bin was damaged through no fault of the council you could be charged for repairs or a replacement bin. This is currently charged at £51.52
- If your bin was vandalised, you will need a police crime number to complete the repair form.
- You will need to know what colour and size of bin you want to repair.
- Once you have completed the form, customer services will contact you to arrange payment. Until payment has been successfully made, the repairs will not be made.
- Please make a note of the reference number you receive once you have submitted the form. Customer Services will reference this number when they contact you to arrange payment.