Paying your Council Tax

Arrears - payment arrangement

If you have arrears and wish to pay these by a payment arrangement, either:

  • Register for an online account which enables you to self-serve and create a payment arrangement (subject to certain conditions)
  • Contact Customer Services

If you intend to pay the Council Tax on someone else’s behalf as a third party payer, please contact Customer Services on 01858 828282.